Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kraftwerk - Autobahn

Kraftwerk - Autobahn


This post is quite a bit different from the last one by Uriah Heep. This song, by the German group Kraftwerk, is one of my favorite driving songs. It might take a bit of commitment to watch it as a video post, but on the open road, look out!

Autobahn



Here were some comments from the post:

Now ish ze time on Sprockets ven ve dance.
You have disturbed me almost to the point of insanity...There. I am insane now.
Would you like to touch my monkey? Touch him! Touch my monkey!


There was a cement hiway to Frankfurt on Oder and also from Berlin to Breslau (now known as Wroclaw, in Poland) They were built by Hitler in the 1930's. I live in the south of Poland and drove on them many times. They have recently been totaly rebuilt into modern freeways just like in the USA.



Here is another Kraftwerk song set to Lost In Space footage.

The Robots





The band website is absolutely awesome!

www.kraftwerk.com.



No comments: