Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2007

Eddie Brickell

I love jam bands. There are a lot of people that don’t like the style. Too bad for them.
I was in Whole Foods today and heard a song that I thought was Eddie Brickell. It took a little searching but I found it. It turns out to be Circle.

“and being alone is the best way to be. When I am by myself, it’s the best way to be, when I am all alone, it’s the best way to be.”

Everything is temporary.

A favorite quote from my father:

Let nothing bother you,
Let nothing dismay you,
Everything Passes
Patience gains all,
God alone is enough

~St. Teresa of Avila


Circle



This one came loaded as a video on the first computer I ever bought. I was amazed. I watched it hundreds of times.

Good Times (with Spanish subtitles)




Maybe her biggest hit.

What I am

No comments: